
My Grand-Cat has moved in with us for a few months. Chris gave Kalee a cute black kitten for her college graduation. Someone to keep her company when Chris isn't home and a great lap-warmer. Somehow the landlord found out about there illegal kitten, Ausha, and told them she had to go. So until their lease is up she has come to live with us. Everyone is fine with it especially Mady and Ryan. Our cat(Quinn) and dog (Sadie) are not so sure. It has been so funny watching this kitten pursue our cat until she finally gave in and decided maybe she could play with this annoying new guest. The exercise will definitely be good for out FAT cat. I wouldn't call them friends yet, but they are running around and batting at each other. Yesterday I was downstairs and it sounded like there was at least one adult up stairs running around. Then I heard them run across the piano keys.... Our dog (Sadie) is a big Chicken! She is still scared to death of this little cat. I let her in the back door one day and Ausha was sitting on the floor between our dog and her bed and the dog didn't know what to do. So she laid down by the back door till that scary cat moved. It is hilarious how Sadie is taking the long route to places she wants to go to avoid the kitten. What a Whimp!
One second thought maybe they are friends now. Ryan told me Quinn was sharing her cat food with Ausha last night...For this obese cat, that is a miracle.

Ausha is the all black one.




2 comments:
Tell Sadie it's a squirrel and all will be... Well maybe all heck would break loose. On second thought don't tell Sadie anything she needs to be put in her place. Love and miss you guys. Michael
oh... I miss her. :(
Post a Comment