Ryan and I went to New York City with a small group of moms and kids from her school over Spring Break, and we had so much fun!! I am going to try and record a little bit about each day here. We started out early Friday morning March 13th and landed in NYC at 6:30 pm. Ryan has never flown on an airplane before (that she remembers) so I think she may have been more excited about the plane ride than anything else. I had so much fun just watching her face as we took off. She was so excited she could hardly contain herself. She was giggling and panicking at the same time...She actually took the puke bag out in case she had to use it.

Seeing the city from the air was amazing, the tall buildings, the Island of Manhattan, the Hudson River and the Brooklyn Bridge....So cool. Our pilot was nice enough to circle around so we could all get a good look. After we arrived in New York and were driven to our hotel we had a quick group meeting and ventured out into the Big Apple. We walked to Times Square and were overwhelmed by the bright lights and all the activity. We had dinner in the middle of Times Square at the Hard Rock Cafe and wandered around in awe before heading back to our hotel room for the night, around midnight....




1 comment:
Ryan...I sure am glad you didnt puke on anyone! PaPa
Post a Comment