Monday, March 30, 2009

Anyone Believe This??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why wouldn't you believe that???
I believe it !!!!
PAR

Anonymous said...

the only fibs she tells are the ones that she believes. she's too cute to lie. nana

Anonymous said...

nope not for a minute!


"no, dad's not here."
"no, i didn't go to dance today."
"I don't like school."


she's a pill. she's cute, but she's a pill!

Melanie said...

Do you ...???...stupid...your so stupid....that still cracks me up!
Very cute picture! Such a cute and innocent little face. We are so lucky and blessed to have such sweet little girls (and big girls and boy/s)!
I've been wondering if Steven Curtis Chapman will be at the awards... I will be very jealous if so.... but hey, I'm jealous even if not... hope your packin'

beverly said...

a face like that cannot tell a lie...without being cute;)