Saturday, May 9, 2009

Turning 14



Ryan celebrated her fourteenth birthday at a local hotel with 7 of her closest friends! We started the evening by meeting at a restaurant for pizza and then headed over to the hotel. I had gone over earlier in the afternoon and checked into our 2 bedroom suite and decorated the TV room......The night included plenty of chocolate, talking and swimming. I did not even attempt to go to sleep until 2am. Some of the girls stayed up all night long, and started waking everyone else at 7am to go down to breakfast. I think everyone had a good time, especially Ryan!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ryan, it looks like your party was alot of fun. i'm glad that you go to do it. happy 14th birthday. lora, you are one brave woman and a heck of a great mom. thanks for taking such great care of them. you've done a great job. nana