Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pemberley Ball

In the Eighth grade at Ryan's school they read Pride and Prejudice. At the end of the study they celebrate by recreating a Ball like in the book. Ryan enjoyed getting dressed up and going out. And they all looked so cute.



Ryan and her friend Natalie. Hey Bev, Notice anything??

3 comments:

beverly said...

Well at first I thought....wow, her hair resembles Kalee's wedding hair and then I thought... OMG THAT DRESS FITS HER???SHE'S GROWING UP TO FAST! I SWEAR THE LAST TIME I SAW HER SHE AND JESSICA WERE PLAYING DRESS UP IN HER OLD ROOM!?!? :) She looks smashing darling.

Anonymous said...

Bev I'm pretty sure they had to pin it on her, and the chest certainly isn't filled out. ;) PS that dress is still very popular at David's, good choice!
Ryan looks very cute btw

Anonymous said...

my how grown up she looks. my little granddaughter is growing up too fast. you look sooo pretty ryan. i love you, nana