Wednesday, May 13, 2009

14 Candals

Ryan requested fettuccine, french bread and Cheesecake for her birthday dinner. So I did what any good mom would do and made sure she had it all.......My parents joined us for dinner and opening of presents. Ryan was most happy to receive her I-Home from them......Don't you like the nice display of candles courtesy of Mady?? She also made Ryan a nice card from Ryan's paper and stickers and pens....it says, "Happy Birthday to Pork Pork, I hope you have a good trip to back home!"
Fourteen, Wow...She is going to be graduating before I know it! We love you Ryan, could you slow down on the growing up just a little?





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun evening we had together. did alot of laughing and shed a few tears knowing that this little girl is almost grown, too soon. ryan, you're a great kid and i'm so glad that your my grand-daughter. love you ryi-ryi, nana

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...14 just doesn't seem possible. Your kids are just growing up too fast. She will be graduation before you know it.
Hope you had a great birthday Ryannie....
PAR