


Your child's senior year is a strange time......You are too busy to realize how quickly this year is passing and suddenly it is May.......They are pulling away and you are trying to let go. They are becoming difficult and you remind yourself this is God's way of getting YOU ready for them to fly.....I thought it would be easier this time because this is my second child and I knew what to expect. But, right now it feels like it is harder.....He is my only son. My only chance to get it right with a boy.... I know none of this is particularly coherent at this point, and maybe I am more emotional than I want to admit.. But, soon I will be down to 2 living with me, and Oh, how I will miss him....




4 comments:
Great pictures of Jordan. I know it's hard to let go Sis. But your right it is time for him to fly. As you wipe a tear hold your head high for you are one of the best parents I have ever seen. I am proud to call you my sister.You show God's Grace and Love in ways most only dream about.
Love you all.
Jordan I won't make graduation but I am coming to see you this weekend. CONGRATS!!! see you all soon.
Uncle Mike
Completely coherent! Very well said. Don't worry, I'll make sure he stays in touch after moving out of the house. ;)
I know exactly how you feel...But it will be okay..he won't desert you...You are a great Mom and you have done a great job...
Congratulations Jordan...what an outstanding young man you have become and so handsome too. The girl who snags you will be very lucky.
lora, as your mom i feel your pain. i remember how hard it was that first night you spent out of our home. i hardly slept. all will be well and he will come back to you. you have done an excellent job at raising the first two and you will do the same with the other two. remember he is in Gods hands. cherish the moments for they pass too quickly. jordan, you make me so proud. i love you, nana
Post a Comment