Trying to keep up with my four gifts from God. One married, one in College, one in High School and a Second Grader! I am very busy and very blessed....
"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle, That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable." Brennan Manning
C.S. Lewis
"That's not why I pray--I pray because I can't help myself--the need flows out of me.It doesn't change God; it changes me."
If you want to make God laugh, Tell Him your plans.......
3 comments:
JEALOUS!!!!!
i am so happy that the 2 of you got to go to this. i had a great time with the kids while you were there. i love you''z mom
oh my heck... think you should include grab a kleenex in the title :)
Post a Comment