Trying to keep up with my four gifts from God. One married, one in College, one in High School and a Second Grader! I am very busy and very blessed....
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Gold Medal
After running in the jog-a-thon at her school Mady received this major award and told us.....
"You can run or skip or walk and talk to your friend, but you can't stop!"......"I got this for doing a good job jogging!"...."It's a Gold Medal!"
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Way to go Mady !!!!!! You are soooo special. Aunt Pat
"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle, That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable." Brennan Manning
C.S. Lewis
"That's not why I pray--I pray because I can't help myself--the need flows out of me.It doesn't change God; it changes me."
If you want to make God laugh, Tell Him your plans.......
3 comments:
Way to go Mady !!!!!!
You are soooo special.
Aunt Pat
i knew you would win a medal because i've seen you run very fast. way to go. i love you, nana
looks like a gold medal to me!
Post a Comment