Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me






I had the best birthday! I got a beautiful flower, some delicious candy, and a lovely paper necklace! And to top the evening off, my husband went and got dinner and brought home this delicious dessert....What more could a mom wish for....Thanks my family, I love you!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had surgery on your neck or something...good think Mady can't read this. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe I'm friends with such an old lady!

(:

The cake looks incredible.

Karen

Anonymous said...

On second thought, I don't want one of those necklaces...LOL
Par

Anonymous said...

and you say nobody cares. looks like somebody loves you. what a great day. love you, mom

beverly said...

Happy Birthday to the mother of one of my favorite people! (i guess you're one of my favorite people too, now that we're talking about it) I hope you didn't have to do any cleaning!!

Melanie said...

glad you said that it was a necklace. I thought you had a bandaid on your neck... couldn't figure out while you were smiling so hard.
I still want to take you to lunch!