Trying to keep up with my four gifts from God. One married, one in College, one in High School and a Second Grader! I am very busy and very blessed....
Friday, January 23, 2009
Tango Performance
The "Company Dance" from Ryan's school got to perform at half time last night during a local college basketball game.....They did great and were asked to come back again. So much fun...
amazing! Thanks for posting all of your posts and photos. Love 'Punish'. Matt told Scott what she said the other night when she had to get her pjs on... too funny!!! I hope you are holding on - you are in for a ride (we both are :) ).
"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle, That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable." Brennan Manning
C.S. Lewis
"That's not why I pray--I pray because I can't help myself--the need flows out of me.It doesn't change God; it changes me."
If you want to make God laugh, Tell Him your plans.......
3 comments:
so very cool. I am jealous.
amazing! Thanks for posting all of your posts and photos. Love 'Punish'. Matt told Scott what she said the other night when she had to get her pjs on... too funny!!! I hope you are holding on - you are in for a ride (we both are :) ).
I expect to see Ryan on "So you think you can dance" one of these seasons soon!!!!!
Post a Comment