We took the opprotunity to play as much as possible. We went and visited Daddy out of town and got to go swimming and out for Chinese food. We looked at Christmas lights, and went to a movie. Generally just filling every moment with as much fun as possible.
My brother and his family came over New Years. So, we had Christmas with them and spent the next few days letting the girls play, playing games, and loving on our chubby cousin.
The girls and I visited the beauty salon and got haircuts, Mady's 1st at the beauty shop. She thought this was very cool! And is looking forward to going back.
Every night Mady would ask me if Ryan had school tomorrow, because she wanted to sleep with her every night of the break. And Yes, she got to...
Ryan got a dose of reality when she realized Kalee would not be here for New Years Eve for the 1st time, or go with us to visit dad......What! she is going to stay with her husband?? Ryan's response.... "Then it is not going to be any fun!" We missed you Kalee.
Now I think I'll go work on those Christmas decorations........Happy New Year!!


















2 comments:
Mady's hair looks so cute! I missed you guys too! Working is not nearly as fun as playing!
Lori,
It looks like you guys are having fun too and definately keeping busy! I didn't realize you had a blog - I'll definately bookmark it.
Good to hear from you...
Coco
Post a Comment