






What did you do when you turned 19?? Jordan chose to go to a movie with his family, and he picked "Marley and Me". Afterward we came home and had his dinner of choice, Captain Crunch cereal....And Pancakes for dessert.... So I tried to dress them up and make it special. I made a J shaped pancake and covered it with whip cream, green sprinkles, a cherry and candals. And on the side, Bacon, his favorite! Mady ate till her tummy was sick, and we celebrated the blessing of Jordan. I hope you had a fun Birthday Tay, We all Love you so very much.
Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet little niece who has the privilege of being born on such a great guy's birthday :)




2 comments:
You Rock!
I don't think we will ever forget Jordans 19th birthday....
He is such a great kid (a little weird)Ha Ha, but great !!!
Keep up the good work on those fabulous meals !!!!
PAR
Post a Comment