We have a neighbor lady that really likes our two youngest girls. She has grandchildren but they live in Chicago and they are both boys. So I think my girls make good fill-in grandchildren. When Ryan was younger she was treated like a queen getting a real manicure almost weekly (she is a beautician), lunches, picnics, lots of painting and coloring time, puzzles, reading books and just sitting on the front porch with good conversation. One year our neighbor bought Ryan a Christmas tree and all the decorations to put in her bedroom. It was about two feet high. This lady believes all girls need a tree of their own. So this past weekend the saga continued.....Mady was taken on a trip to the store to get her own tree for her room. But this time she came back with a 4 foot tall tree with fiber optic lights! And all the trimmings :) The only catch?? Our neighbor wanted to come watch her decorate it. So Mady has decorated her beautiful
little tree in her bedroom. I am thinking I will have to put my house on that Christmas home tour. Cause I am beginning to feel like one of those women with a tree in every room....And you might want to drive by and look at the window and get your self in the Christmas mood.
Oh and just to make you all jealous, I thought I would tell you I had my Christmas cards printed today. I love them :)



No comments:
Post a Comment