
Caution! Not for those with weak stomachs ...or those grossed out by boogers.....
So I am in my favorite store today, enjoying wandering around looking for the perfect baby shower gift for a well deserving, wonderful, young, 1st time mom, who I adore. While I was minding my own business in the toy aisle with my precious 3 year old, who thankfully was unaware of the grossness happening around her, this disgusting old man was digging for gold in his nose for what seemed like half an hour! I turned away after making eye contact, thinking he would give it up. But no, he walked around the corner and I was oh, so thankful. A couple minutes later I turned the corner into his aisle and there he was still at it! Good grief....Get a Room!! What on earth was this pervert thinking?? Anyone??? What a PIG. Sorry, I couldn't compose myself enough to get you guys a photo, maybe next time!




3 comments:
Cuz that's what a camera on a cell phone is for!!! gross. I am thankful you didn't get a pic. thanks, but no thanks
I like the photo on 2/12 better :)
This is horrible...I could have not read this one and been happy.
Could you put pictures of you kids on instead of this crap.!!!!
PAR
Post a Comment