Saturday, May 29, 2010
Final Patient
Our pediatrician has retired. I guess that is what happens when you have your kids as afar apart as I do. Dr. Ron Miller has helped me through many illnesses as well as kidney stones and unknowns, made specialist recommendations and continued to put up with this mom! He was there when Ryan was born and has always remembered her birth for some reason. He has helped me take great care of all my kids and for that I will be forever grateful! When he told me of his impending retirement I made sure to get Mady in for one final Well Child Check. At our appointment he told me he saw we were coming in and told the front desk to make Mady his final appointment. He brought his camera and had us take a photo of himself and Mady...His final patient! Mady was in for a well check but she was also getting sick, (so she got out of those kindergarten shots) we laughed that his final patient was both well and sick. A funny end to his career. He is a fantastic doctor and we will miss him...We wish him great success in his future plans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
That is so stinkin cute! I'm glad you got pics :)
I am astounded how long it has been since I visited your blog; I didn't even see this! (Where did this summer go?) I am an official follower now, so I won't miss any of your posts.
What a sweet tribute to a fine man and a long career. How delightful that he made Mady his final patient.
Have I mentioned you have wonderful children? Happy mommy's day. (I know it isn't Mommy's Day, but every day is mommy's day.)
Post a Comment