Friday, May 28, 2010

Another Year Ends

Mady has passed preschool with flying colors and is more than ready to begin Kindergarten! She enjoyed her last day with Mrs. Gallagher and then her and I celebrated with lunch at Mcdonalds. Except for the 5 year old shots hanging over her head she is ready to start Kindergarten next Fall. After finding out all her friends were getting shots she asked me, "Do I have to get shots to go to Kindergarten?". When I answered "Yes", she told me, "Well then, I am not going!"...Well alrighty then!








Ryan's year ended with a few celebrations. Including a jello fight the last day of school and not having to wear uniforms the final week! At the schools year end showcase Ryan participated in the dance and drama presentations. She had a blast as usual and we had a blast watching her perform!

                                                Crappy photo...beautiful pose!



                            Ok Summer... we are ready...where is the heat??

No comments: