Thursday, December 17, 2009

Good Riddens!






Mady had her tonsils and adenoids removed and is doing great! She was fine going into this whole idea of surgery because her friend Meili had her tonsils removed recently and Mady knew she had survived. But when we got to the hospital and all the preparations started she got nervous. And when they made Matt hand her over to the nurse at the surgery doors, we weren't very happy either.They had told us that we would be with her till she was asleep.When the Dr. came out of surgery he told us, "she probably just lost 1/2 her body weight in those things, they were that big!". As we were taking her home she got mad and wanted to know where her party hat was,, "they said they would give me a party hat!". I guess those forgetful drugs were working. The house is so silent at night now, we have to get up and she if she is still breathing! Thanks to everyone for your prayers she is recovering quickly and enjoying all her gifts! We have such great friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom you look so good in that picture! I hope I look like that when I'm ** years old!!! love you