Trying to keep up with my four gifts from God. One married, one in College, one in High School and a Second Grader! I am very busy and very blessed....
Sunday, November 15, 2009
H1N1
There were tears....but nothing a little breakfast at McDonald's couldn't fix. And hopefully we have seem the last of this nasty virus!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ha ha...tears from the 14 year old as the 4 year old held her hand. :)
"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle, That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable." Brennan Manning
C.S. Lewis
"That's not why I pray--I pray because I can't help myself--the need flows out of me.It doesn't change God; it changes me."
If you want to make God laugh, Tell Him your plans.......
5 comments:
ha ha...tears from the 14 year old as the 4 year old held her hand. :)
ahhaha thats exactly what i was thinking kalee!
poor ryan.
It would be worth getting the shot just for one of those cool band aids!! papa
jerks!!but papa the band-aid did help alot:)
food fixes everything. nana
Post a Comment