Trying to keep up with my four gifts from God. One married, one in College, one in High School and a Second Grader! I am very busy and very blessed....
Friday, November 27, 2009
Thanksgiving 2009
He is home!!
She will work for food!
The end to a perfect meal!
Who doesn't like jello salad you can stand a spoon in?
The kids table! ??
Already thinking of our next meal!
Checking out of all the family time! Who can blame them!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
haha of course you would put that pic up of me! I love your caption on Porky's picture. :)
"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle, That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable." Brennan Manning
C.S. Lewis
"That's not why I pray--I pray because I can't help myself--the need flows out of me.It doesn't change God; it changes me."
If you want to make God laugh, Tell Him your plans.......
5 comments:
haha of course you would put that pic up of me! I love your caption on Porky's picture. :)
porky? so sad:) It's nice to see that some families live close enough to actually see each other on holidays. I miss the crider house!!
Cute pictures. Did Ryan okay the kid table picture of her? Glad she works for food :) too bad cute grace wasn't here.
not sure why I'm signed in as Scott...it is Melanie
grrr i just love my face, and no, i did not approve it "Scott" melanie:)
Post a Comment