Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ballroom Dance Camp




These beauties who got to attend Ballroom Dance camp for 4 days. I am sure they are all much better dancers after such an intense week. My mom and I drove up to see the performance on the final evening. To my surprise there were more boys in attendance than girls. It looked like so much fun, I am so jealous. The next morning Ryan headed for church camp for a few days. Ryan might get to go next year if she gets the money earned to help pay for this year :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're not the only one who was jealous. would have loved to dance like that. you're awesome ryan. love you'z, nana

Anonymous said...

there better be dancing at Ryan's wedding! :)

Melanie said...

beautiful young ladies. I think I'll just post your blog for my family updates on my blog. Loved spending so much time with you this summer. I treasure our friendship.