Trying to keep up with my four gifts from God. One married, one in College, one in High School and a Second Grader! I am very busy and very blessed....
Friday, July 10, 2009
May God Bless America
On July 1st we left town for a huge celebration of God and Country. Which included a huge flag being dropped in by a skydiver, a swearing in of new military recruits, a fabulous concert, and a huge fireworks show! And it wouldn't have been the 4th without a hot dog. And to end the day perfectly Mady was thrilled to spend the night alone with her big sister. Jordan is working nights and has missed out on some of the fun :(
We finished up the weekend with a BBQ at the grandparents and hometown fireworks display, at which Mady informed us; "I don't need to watch fireworks....I've seen them a-fore!"
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a good time it looks like you had. Great memories. I guess once is enough for the fireworks. Nana
"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle, That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable." Brennan Manning
C.S. Lewis
"That's not why I pray--I pray because I can't help myself--the need flows out of me.It doesn't change God; it changes me."
If you want to make God laugh, Tell Him your plans.......
2 comments:
What a good time it looks like you had. Great memories. I guess once is enough for the fireworks. Nana
mom you look really cute with your glasses on in that pic!
Post a Comment