Trying to keep up with my four gifts from God. One married, one in College, one in High School and a Second Grader! I am very busy and very blessed....
my favorite part is that this is outside on the ground...which paints a very funny picture of lora running outside with flaming bread screaming at Matt to open the doors and windows so it doesn't stink like burned bread inside. yep. laughing.
"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle, That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable." Brennan Manning
C.S. Lewis
"That's not why I pray--I pray because I can't help myself--the need flows out of me.It doesn't change God; it changes me."
If you want to make God laugh, Tell Him your plans.......
4 comments:
oh wow. yum yum
my favorite part is that this is outside on the ground...which paints a very funny picture of lora running outside with flaming bread screaming at Matt to open the doors and windows so it doesn't stink like burned bread inside. yep. laughing.
You know me so well ;) I probably scared my exchange student to death!!
Looks like something I would do.
Bet the rest of the meal was good.
PAR
Post a Comment