
No Shave November!! What a concept.
My son and his friend came up with this great idea of No-Shave November.....Under the pretense that they would not shave and draw attention to themselves. And when people asked, they could tell them they were trying to raise money for cataract surgeries for children in Vietnam. Both their fathers joined in but, for some reason they wouldn't allow their mothers......we tried.
Matt and Jordan visited an orphanage in Vietnam last summer for blind and deaf children. Many of the children in this orphanage have cataracts and need surgery to prevent them from losing their eyesight. The surgery is only around $75 each. A small price to pay to save a child's sight. They will be donating the money through Project 20/20. I can't wait to see how many children will keep their sight because two of the best boys/men in the world cared enough to look silly for a month.
If you would like to help out with this worthy cause, let me know and I will give you the address.
I wish I had a photo of all four of them but here are the two hairy men from our family...........




1 comment:
Hey he grows hair on his face like his old man. Ha Ha!!
Michael
Post a Comment