Trying to keep up with my four gifts from God. One married, one in College, one in High School and a Second Grader! I am very busy and very blessed....
HAHAHAHA. This is so you:) I can't stop laughing. I say, you should pick the tan one. HAHAHAHAHAHA oh how I crack myself up. just pick a color lora. but seriously, I like the one farthest right on the bottom.(still laughing)-Bev
I'm with Beverly....Laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes....you never cease to amaze me.... Personally I like the 2nd one from the top left of the 3rd one on the right bottom...... PAR
"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle, That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable." Brennan Manning
C.S. Lewis
"That's not why I pray--I pray because I can't help myself--the need flows out of me.It doesn't change God; it changes me."
If you want to make God laugh, Tell Him your plans.......
5 comments:
Can you say OCD?
HAHAHAHA. This is so you:) I can't stop laughing. I say, you should pick the tan one. HAHAHAHAHAHA oh how I crack myself up. just pick a color lora. but seriously, I like the one farthest right on the bottom.(still laughing)-Bev
No way I'm wading into that argument. Simply because I happen to be a man my choice would be wrong. Good luck with that one!
Blessings!
John
Wow Lora, I just stopped by your site to see how things are and I realize my problems are very, very, small indeed!!
I like the one in the upper right hand corner. A warmer tan. :) Take down all the ones you don't like and try again. Good luck.
Shelley
I'm with Beverly....Laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes....you never cease to amaze me....
Personally I like the 2nd one from the top left of the 3rd one on the right bottom......
PAR
Post a Comment