Monday, August 25, 2008

Rhyli Ilysse's Baptism



We made a quick trip to my brother's last week. He suddenly decided Friday would be a good day to have his baby baptized since my parents are there visiting him. So he called and wanted our whole family to be there also. We were not able to have our entire family there. But, Ryan, Mady and I made the trip. Since we will be the ones to get these girls if anything should happen to my brother and his wife, I told Rhyli just to let me know if they weren't treating her right, and we would take care of them and she and her sister could come life with us ;) I wouldn't mind getting to squeeze and kiss on this chubby baby everyday! I did manage to make my older niece mad a few times so I am not sure she would go for this plan.
We jammed a lot into 2 days and it was alot of fun. I got make-up put on me by a couple of experts. We went swimming at a local pool. And we had a craw-dad feed with my sister-in-law's family, who are a ton of fun. It was delicious, my brother made some spicy and some not, for us wimps! Kalee, I am pretty sure you would have loved this.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed out on that delicious meal!

Mady looks really funny with goggles on. :)