Happy Birthday to my one and only son! He has left the teen years behind and moved into adulthood! Yikes, Is that true? Are you an adult at 20 young years? I must be getting old to have two of my kids beyond their teens! Our family spent last Saturday with him in the college town. He picked lunch of Vietnamese food and opened gifts. I love him more than he can imagine and I am so proud of the young man he has become. Today I am thanking God for the gift of YOU in my life.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
AWESOME I love Ryan's face in that picture!
i dont...
What great pictures. Jordan you will always be my little JORDY. NANA
Way to go J.W.!!!Love you forever. PaPa
haha. happy birthday jordan! and, I too, LOVE ryan's face in that one. priceless.
thank you
mom love you too!
Post a Comment