
Happy 1st year Anniversary Kalee and Chris.... Last year at this time we were just wishing the wind would quit blowing and Ryan's hair would relax!! A few things were not perfect, but none of them really mattered. You had a beautiful wedding, didn't you?? I loved watching the two of you as the details of the wedding seemed to fade and each other was all that mattered . Everything that needed to be, was perfect. And my daughter was absolutely stunning!!
Chris, thank you for loving our daughter the way you do. And thank you for the beautiful words spoken to us on that perfect day, I will never forget them.
I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating your first year together, may there be many more happy ones to come. We all love you both so much!






4 comments:
Chris and Kalee, I can't believe that has been a year already. Happy Anniversary to you both. We love you both very much. Nana & Papa
:) Thanks mom, we love you too. At least we didn't get married this year, the weather is even worse! ah ryan's hair...
ryan's going to kill you.
I can't believe it has been a whole year....time just flys.
Congrats Chris and Kalee.
PAR
Post a Comment