Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday To You!


Happy 3rd Birthday Mady! You had so much fun. A few weeks ago we went out and I let you pick plates and napkins for the big day and you choose Dora the Explorer, you have been showing them to anyone you could since. Every since your sister's birthday you have been anxiously waiting for yours. You are very aware everyone has a birthday and it is a celebration and you knew yours was next! When Tay said something about your birthday, you got defensive and told him, it wasn't HIS birthday it was yours! Too funny. No one was taking this day from you :0






You love to go to Target and get a snack and shop. So we did, and you had your usual, popcorn and apple juice. We had Nana and Papa over for dinner and had shrimp, your favorite. All day every time someone told you Happy Birthday you so sweetly said "thank you". You were so cute opening presents. You were so grateful. We heard "Thank You" alot. Before every present you would say "I'm so exciting,(excited)I wonder what could be!" And you loved every gift from the smallest to the largest. You asked for a baby that cried, so when you dropped it on the ground it would cry. Well, you got a baby that cried, but not when you drop it on the ground, I hope that will do :) For dessert we had cupcakes with scoops of ice cream on top and sprinkles. Your excitement all day was contagious. I loved watching you, you are so happy and that makes me so happy. I can't wait to see how much fun you are at 3. You are a joy and I love you baby girl with all my heart.
xoxo mommy

No comments: